This website is dedicated to the Foreskin and specifically the foreskin overhang or pucker, which is otherwise called The Acroposthion. (Greek: akro = peak, posthe = foreskin).
Thus it aims to promote understanding of the importance, significance, and relevance of the foreskin and particularly its role in:
- Male sexual pleasure as the primary erogenous zone of the penis.
- Hygiene and sexual health.
- Impact on the partner’s sexual pleasure.
In regards to circumcision and the anatomical impact on the individual, there's no significant difference between male genital cutting and female genital cutting of the clitoral hood. However, this is not yet widely recognised by society and thus it is useful to explore the history of male genital cutting to understand why there is this incongruity of the various cultural perceptions of genital cutting between the genders.
The information on this website is valuable for everyone, but may be especially relevant for:
- Men with foreskins who have not yet appreciated the full pleasure potential of their foreskins.
- Parents weighing up whether or not to circumcise their sons.
- Men with conditions which affect their foreskin, such as tightness or lack of retractability.
- Men who may be considering circumcision.