This website is dedicated to the Foreskin and specifically the foreskin overhang or pucker, which is otherwise called:
The Acroposthion (Greek: akro = peak, posthe = foreskin).
Thus it aims to promote understanding of the importance, significance, and relevance of the foreskin and particularly its role in:
- Male sexual pleasure as a primary erogenous zone of the penis.
- Hygiene and sexual health.
- Impact on the partner’s sexual pleasure.
The information on this website is valuable for all people and genders, but may be especially relevant for:
- Men with foreskins who have not yet appreciated the full pleasure potential of their foreskins.
- Parents weighing up whether or not to circumcise their sons.
- Men with conditions which affect their foreskin, such as tightness or lack of retractability.
- Men who may be considering circumcision.